Related Watched Procedure with investors
In order to set up a company in north Cyprus the following documents must be submitted to the Official Receiver and Registrar :
- Company Registration Without Foreign Capital
- Company Name; the Registrar will accept any name which is not identical to one already on the register.
- Company’s statutes and Article of Association
- M.Ş 1,2,3 Forms
- Photocopy of identity card
- Company Registration With Foreign Capital
In addition to those documents stated above the followings must also be submitted by the foreign investors:
- Character Certificate for directors and shareholders
- Certificate of Tax payment guarantee for directors obtained from the local Revenue and Tax Office.
- Original passport or approved photocopy of passport or identity card.
- Certificate of the deposit of the shareholders’ capital share at a local bank. The minimum capital requirement for establishing a company with foreign participation is US$ 30,000.
Source: Official Receiver and Registrar Office